Welcome

Feel free to read my ramblings and check out my links. I love comments so let me know you are reading!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Balance

I have been trying to find some balance in my life lately. I just started classes a few days ago and I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. I need to find a way to juggle classes, the kids, housework, time with Jay and, hopefully, a little time for me. I have written a schedule. I am hoping that if we stick to it there will be enough time in the day to get everything done. We will see how that goes though since we don't tend to be schedule people. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Thanks for your entry. No I haven't tried any different top coats. I'm a Nail Envy addict (I seriously keep a bottle at work, one in my handbag and several at home). I was a long time artifical nail junkie so I'm paying for it now but the Nail Envy really helps keep them strong so they can grow and stay at a great length. But...now I might have to try your suggested top coat. :) XOXO