Welcome

Feel free to read my ramblings and check out my links. I love comments so let me know you are reading!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Drowning

I feel like I am drowning in school work. Every week I have at least one thousand word paper due plus several other projects. I also have to read around 150-200 pages a week for my classes. I cannot wait until the 21st when our 2 week break begins.

I am still working on my knitted gifts. I just finished a knit kitty dishcloth. I also got a bit of shopping done on Black Friday. I got Jay a TomTom for $59. Of course I had to give it to him right away. I also got myself a new sewing machine. It is Jay's gift to me. I got Bianca a huge Barbie. It is almost as big as she is. I got Jimmy a Madagascar racing game for the Wii. I have to get the kids some more things and I will be done with the shopping part of Christmas.

Here are the pictures of the kitty dishcloth. You can see my new sewing machine in the background. Also I haven't blocked the dishcloth yet so it is not square. It will be though when I am all done with it.






3 comments:

Unknown said...

I find it really amazing what can be done with yarn. Love the colour and the cat! I did lot of driving in VT in 97. Loved. I got caught in a blizzard there. Saw Burlington and Woodstock(VT) and other little places. Beautiful No wonder they called it Green Mountains.
Good for you for going back to school. Brave thing to do.

M.E. Greene said...

I just recently opted to go back to school online, as well, to study Health & Wellness (something that's been my passion for years). Being a wife, mom, and homeschooling parent (not to mention knitter and blogger) makes it interesting, to say the least. You're not alone! :) I just wanted you to know.

Unknown said...

Knitman- I love living in VT. I am a bit south of where you were though. I was born here and have lived here most of my life.

Marie-Jolie-Thanks for the support. I love going back to school and using my brain again but it can be overwhelming.