Welcome

Feel free to read my ramblings and check out my links. I love comments so let me know you are reading!

Monday, March 29, 2010

A Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window... it is rainy and gray.

I am thinking... that I need a nap.

I am thankful for... my kids even if they are driving me crazy.

From the kitchen... nothing yet but I am making applesauce pork chops for dinner.

I am wearing... jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt.

I am reading... Creative Knitting magazine and I Thee Wed by Amanda Quick.

I am hoping... that the weather will be nice so we can grill on Friday.

I am creating... a home.

I am hearing... Jimmy crying because he is in a time out.

Around the house... is mostly tidy.

One of my favorite things... is quiet!

A few plans for the rest of the week... I am taking two weeks of school so mostly cleaning and relaxing.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


No comments: