Welcome

Feel free to read my ramblings and check out my links. I love comments so let me know you are reading!

Friday, June 27, 2014

Sleepover fun

Recently my kids have discovered the fun of sleepovers. Bianca went to her first sleepover at the end of last summer and has been loving them ever since. I think we have either had a extra child sleeping here or have lost a child to a sleepover every week in the last month. Thankfully both kids have a close circle of friends where I really like the kids and trust the parents.

Last night Bianca had one of her good friends over after the girl's spa birthday party. I wish that I had thought to have someone sleepover with Jimmy too. It is actually easier to have both kids have a friend. This morning the girls were having a blast making themselves mustaches and then dressing up as princesses.






No comments: