Welcome

Feel free to read my ramblings and check out my links. I love comments so let me know you are reading!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm back

We have been without internet for the past 2 months. I am now back but on dial-up for now. It all has to do with the stupid conversion of Verizon to Fairpoint. I called to order DSL from Fairpoint and was supposed to have it almost 2 months ago. I cancelled my cable service since I was getting DSL and didn't want to be charged for another month. That was my big mistake. It has now been 6 weeks of being on hold 45 minutes every few days trying to find out what is going on with my order. I will say the Fairpoint reps are the nicest most helpful people out there with a few exceptions of course.

Other than that life has been fairly normal. Jay was offered a job at Wal-mart plus calls for tile have started rolling in. This is good since he just bought a Supra that needs a new motor and another motorcycle. One of these days when he comes home and tells me this stuff I am going to explode.

The kids are getting bigger. Jimmy had his 4th b-day. He is doing better in preschool. Bianca has had a language explosion and now you can't shut her up. She is super bossy lately. She tries to send Jimmy to his room anytime he makes her mad.

I have somehow managed to keep my weight steady even without tracking calories. I am glad I can track again though. I really need to loose!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you are back! :-)