Welcome

Feel free to read my ramblings and check out my links. I love comments so let me know you are reading!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I got a new hair cut

I have been in a total blogging slump lately. I guess I just don't have anything to say. Anyone that knows me in real life would never believe that but it is true. I have just been feeling blah lately. I am in a slump. It is the stress of no money, Jay being out of work and Jimmy and Bianca being kids.

I did get my hair cut though. It was driving me nuts so I made Jay cut it off since I have no money to go the salon. Then I put in a few layers. I am kinda liking it but it is so different.


















I am also down 7.5lbs so far. I can't really see a difference but I can fit into some jeans that I haven't been able to wear for a year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your hair is SO cute!! Love it!!!!!

I'm the same in the nothing to write about category. My blog is quite boring lately!