Welcome

Feel free to read my ramblings and check out my links. I love comments so let me know you are reading!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Weight loss and teething babies

So I started a weight loss plan today. I think it sounds way better than a diet. I am hoping to lose about 50lbs by this summer. I am doing really good so far but today is the first day. My two biggest obstacles are stress and exercise. I find it very hard to exercise in VT in the middle of winter with 2 children under 4. I am now on a mission to find a cheap or free treadmill. It will have to be small though since our apartment is lacking in space.

The stress factor is not being helped by the fact that Shy has been screaming since her mom dropped her off. The poor girl is teething and nothing works. She has had Motrin, teething tablets and Orajel. Luckily she just feel asleep.

No comments: