Welcome

Feel free to read my ramblings and check out my links. I love comments so let me know you are reading!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Patience (They really ought to market it)

I need more patience. I have realized this as my kids get older and my marriage had gotten harder. I have never been a patient person. I am normally a very stubborn person who wants things done her way immediately and without argument. What can I say? I was born to be a CEO but it just didn't work out that way.

Yesterday as Jimmy was supposed to be cleaning his room and was instead making a mess I lost my temper. I mean completely lost it and screamed at him. I am not at all proud of that and as soon as I did it I felt bad. I doubt I cleaned my room very well at 3 either. So now I am on a mission to be more patient with both the kids and Jay.

I am not sure how I am going to accomplish this goal. Unfortunately there is no pill or magic cure I can use. So that is my one resolution for New Year's. I will be more patient.

No comments: