Welcome

Feel free to read my ramblings and check out my links. I love comments so let me know you are reading!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Cowardly bitches

Wow, their really are some cowardly bitches on the interwebz (thanks Holl'eigh for this word). It is disgusting that there is an entire sight devoted to tearing other moms down. It is sad that some people that are supposed to be mothers have enough time on their hands to steal someones pictures and write a nasty secret about them. If your life is so pathetic that you have nothing better to do you really need to go find a fucking hobby. I would say go spend some time with your kids but I am thinking that they are better off without your influence. To all the people that had hurtful things written about you I love you girls! You are wonderful mommies, great friends and beautiful people. To the bitches that love to tear others down just remember you reap what you sow. Don't be surprised when karma comes around to bite you in the ass and no one is there for you. That is what happens when you are a fake.

No comments: