Welcome

Feel free to read my ramblings and check out my links. I love comments so let me know you are reading!

Monday, August 30, 2010

First Day of School

Today was Jimmy's first day of school. It is hard to believe that the boy I gave birth to
5 1/2 years ago is big enough for school. I walked him down to his classroom. He was excited to see some kids from his preschool class last year. There were also several new kids for him to meet. He met his teacher. She was my music teacher 20 or so years ago when I was in school. Jimmy looked so big sitting at his table. He found his name on his seat, hung his coat up, put his backpack up, and went to circle time. I find the house strangely quiet without him. Bianca is here but she is quieter as well. I guess playing alone is less noisy than playing with your big brother.


No comments: