Welcome

Feel free to read my ramblings and check out my links. I love comments so let me know you are reading!

Monday, June 21, 2010

For Monday June 21st...

Outside my window... it is summer! 

I am thinking... that I should be vacuuming.

I am thankful for... Jay getting our boat fixed!

From the kitchen... coffee and the kids are eating cantaloupe.  There will be salmon for dinner tonight.

I am wearing... capris and a magenta beaded t-shirt.

I am reading... a chapter on algebra, three chapters on American Government, and Full Tilt by Janet Evanovich and Charlotte Hughes.

I am hoping... Jay can get started on a big tile job soon.  Just waiting on a tile choice from the home owner.

I am creating... a sanctuary.

I am hearing... Toot and Puddle.

Around the house... it is clean except for the vacuuming.

One of my favorite things... is playing outside with the kids.

A few plans for the rest of the week... going to story time at the library, seeing my rheumatologist, doing schoolwork, playing outside with the kids, & finding more things for a tag sale.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

No comments: