Welcome

Feel free to read my ramblings and check out my links. I love comments so let me know you are reading!

Monday, June 14, 2010

For Monday June 14th...

Outside my window... it is cloudy and hot. 

I am thinking... that I really want a nap.

I am thankful for... Bianca getting a preschool spot!

From the kitchen... nothing right now but lemon pepper chicken for dinner.

I am wearing... capris and a yellow t-shirt.

I am reading... 161 pages about algebra for my math class.

I am hoping... that I did good on the classes that just ended.

I am creating... a peaceful home.

I am hearing... birds and cars on the road.

Around the house... it is clean.

One of my favorite things... is having some time to daydream.

A few plans for the rest of the week... getting stuff done for my new classes, an end of the year picnic at Jimmy's school, cleaning out the boat, and getting some of the storage area decluttered.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

No comments: