Welcome

Feel free to read my ramblings and check out my links. I love comments so let me know you are reading!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

I am so lucky to be married to an amazing dad!  He always takes the time to play with the kids, take them hiking  or fishing, spoil them both rotten, and just be an awesome dad.  In fact, little Bianca has him completely wrapped around her finger.  The other day while I was taking Jimmy to school,
Bianca asked Jay for some peaches.  Jay told her he would get them after he went to the bathroom and she said "Actually dad, you need to get me peaches first and then you can go to the bathroom."  Guess who got peaches first?

In this world where all you hear about are uninvolved and deadbeat dads, I am so thankful to have a husband that is a great partner and puts his children first (at least most of the time).  So if you have an awesome involved father or if you are married to one make sure you let them know how much they mean to you.

No comments: