Welcome

Feel free to read my ramblings and check out my links. I love comments so let me know you are reading!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

A nice quiet weekend...

I have two classes that ended today.  Normally I would be panicking because two classes ending mean two final projects due.  This block I decided to do something different.  I decided to pretend I was organized and start on my final projects before they were due instead of waiting until the last minute (not that the last minute didn't work, I got As on all my final project so far).  I was hoping to avoid some stress.  I had both of my projects done and posted on Friday! Go me!!!

Except now I had a weekend with nothing to do but relax.  Jay takes over most of the kidlet duty on the weekends.  It was really nice but a bit boring.  I ended up downloading everything I need for my next block and starting on the reading.  I am glad I did.  I have 161 pages to read this week for algebra. How can there be this much reading for a math class?

No comments: