Welcome

Feel free to read my ramblings and check out my links. I love comments so let me know you are reading!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

For Sunday June 6th...

Outside my window... it is rainy and damp.

I am thinking... I should get up and get around.

I am thankful for... Netflix on the Wii so the kids can watch movies in the playroom.

From the kitchen... nothing right now but there will be chicken parm for dinner.

I am wearing... track pants and a t-shirt.

I am reading... An Honorable Offer by Catherine Coulter.

I am hoping... that the rain clears up so we can go outside.

I am creating... a home.

I am hearing... the kids playing.

Around the house... it is clean.

One of my favorite things... is my husband.

A few plans for the rest of the week... finishing up the final projects for my classes.  One is due Saturday and the other is due Sunday.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

No comments: