Welcome

Feel free to read my ramblings and check out my links. I love comments so let me know you are reading!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

For May 27th

Outside my window... it is hot and sunny still but not as hot as it was yesterday.

I am thinking... I really need a nap.

I am thankful for... my husband who is an awesome father.

From the kitchen... nothing right now. It is too hot to bake.

I am wearing... capris and a t-shirt.

I am reading... some magazines and a few chapters on biology for class.

I am hoping... that Anka gets into preschool.

I am creating... a home.

I am hearing... The People's Court on the TV.

Around the house... it is clean. I only have to fold clothes.

One of my favorite things... is my dog.

A few plans for the rest of the week... getting to the library to get the kids another Magic Tree House book, getting my homework done, taking a nap, and sewing a dress for Anka.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

No comments: