Welcome

Feel free to read my ramblings and check out my links. I love comments so let me know you are reading!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

For today: May 26th

Outside my window... it is hot and sunny!

I am thinking... that I need to start on my outline for class.

I am thankful for... my air conditioner that Jay put in yesterday.

From the kitchen... nothing right now but hamburger gravy and biscuits for dinner.

I am wearing... capris and a t-shirt.

I am reading... some magazines and a few chapters on biology for class.

I am hoping... that we can put together the bunkbed for the kids today.

I am creating... a home.

I am hearing... Days of Our Lives on the TV.

Around the house... it is clean. I only have to fold clothes.

One of my favorite things... flowers

A few plans for the rest of the week... getting to the library to get the kids another Magic Tree House book, getting my homework done, taking a nap, and sewing a dress for Anka.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

No comments: