Welcome

Feel free to read my ramblings and check out my links. I love comments so let me know you are reading!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hot, hot, hot!

Summer has officially come to Vermont. I made Jay put the air conditioner in the window today. I am just glad that another winter is gone. I love summer. I can send Jimmy outside to play. We can all go out on the boat, ride bikes and four-wheelers, and just play in the sunshine.

Another staple of summer is the flea market. We went to the flea market this weekend. I was hoping to find some deals on cast iron but no luck there. I want a muffin tin, a dutch oven, a griddle, and a few more frying pans. I did get some books though. Those are handy when the kids want to play outside all afternoon but I don't want to take the computer out.

No comments: