Welcome

Feel free to read my ramblings and check out my links. I love comments so let me know you are reading!

Monday, April 11, 2011

The Homemaker's Diary 4/11/2011

Outside my window... it is SPRING!!!

I am thinking... that I need to do some schoolwork.

I am thankful for... my awesome, supportive husband.

From the kitchen... nothing right now but there will be steak, roasted potatoes, and broccoli.

I am wearing... jeans, a t-shirt, and sneakers.

I am reading... some chapters for history and sociology. I need to start a new book.

I am hoping... that my dog comes back soon. She has been missing since Saturday and there is no word on her yet.

I am creating...a restful home and some dresses for Bianca plus a no-sew tutu.

I am hearing... Strawberry Shortcake from the playroom and my husband.

Around the house... it is clean except the pile of donations for the thrift shop.

One of my favorite things... is having a few minutes to reflect.

A few plans for the rest of the week... drop donations off, deep clean the bathroom, write a paper for sociology, start on my final projects, and get a gift for my niece's birthday.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

 American Robin

No comments: