Welcome

Feel free to read my ramblings and check out my links. I love comments so let me know you are reading!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Camping take two and a job

We finally went camping again this past weekend. This time we were armed with an air mattress and warmer weather. It was so much better! The kids had a blast, Keyla did not take off, and I was not nearly as stiff. Jay and his brother made a shelter. Jimmy and Bianca roasted marshmallows and played in the dirt. I knitted a new skirt for Bianca's doll. It was a productive and fun weekend. I feel much more relaxed even if I had to do six loads of laundry when we got home. I am almost caught up on all the housework. I am just waiting for Jimmy to pick up the playroom so I can vacuum. It is amazing how much stuff can accumulate when no one is home. 

I have a job interview tomorrow. It is a part-time position in the town office. Hopefully, it will work out with Bianca's preschool schedule. It will be nice to get out of the house more. I am glad it is part-time so I don't have to worry about whether or not Jay will pick up the housework slack. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments: