Welcome

Feel free to read my ramblings and check out my links. I love comments so let me know you are reading!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Let's all go...

RUNNING! This is my new hobby. I finished Week 2, Day 1 of the Couch to 5K (C25K) yesterday. I am amazed that I have been sticking with it. Normally, I exercise for a few days and then quit. This time I have been sticking with it. Jay is doing it as well. He is on Week 5. The elementary school is perfect for running. Each lap is 1/4 mile and the kids can play on the playground while we run. Last night when we went running Jimmy and Bianca ran with us. I am not surprised that they did way better than we did. Bianca was running laps around us. I am going to run my first 5K in September. Jay and I are both doing it. It is in honor of a local fallen soldier/police officer. Any local readers who are interested should run.

No comments: