Welcome

Feel free to read my ramblings and check out my links. I love comments so let me know you are reading!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Some completed sewing projects

I have decided that Bianca's AG dolls have a better wardrobe than I do or at least they are going to. My sewing machine has been humming the last few days. I finished a skirt for Bianca, a skirt for her doll, and I fixed her precious pink blanket. Pictures will be posted some time tomorrow. Next is a pair of hot pink corduroy pants for Bianca's doll, some jeans for her doll, and a couple of t-shirts. Then I need to go get some new fabric.

I think I may buy some cute baby boy fabric. My cousin is pregnant and just found out she is having a baby boy. I am so excited to welcome a new baby to the family. This way I can love and snuggle on him but not have to change diapers. I already have a plan to make a blanket, bibs, burp cloths, and a diaper bag. The best thing about new babies is the chance to do a bunch of sewing and knitting.

No comments: