Welcome

Feel free to read my ramblings and check out my links. I love comments so let me know you are reading!

Friday, August 24, 2012

A New School Year Resolution

I am going to try to blog at least once a week. And yes, I know that this has nothing to do with the school year. I am hoping I will have a bit more time since work will be slowing down and the kids will be at school.  Summers are tough. I have been working a ton and trying to spend some of my time off outside. I have also been running again. I have worked up to running at least three miles each run. I even did a 5 mile run once. Thanks to my friend, Taryn, I can now run a 9.5 minute mile. She is super fast and very supportive of my slow self.

The kids are doing great. Jimmy is starting 2nd grade and Bianca is starting kindergarten. They are both excited to go back to school. They have been having a lazy summer. We did sign Jimmy up for golf lessons. He loved them and is a natural. That made Jay very proud. He will be taking golf lessons again next summer. Poor Bianca won't be old enough until the summer after. Sometimes having a winter b-day sucks.

In other news I have become Pinterested! I have been posting all kinds of crafts, recipes, fitness stuff, cute pictures, funny pictures. I have been obsessed with pinning. Feel free to click on the link below to follow me.

Follow Me on Pinterest


No comments: