Welcome

Feel free to read my ramblings and check out my links. I love comments so let me know you are reading!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Lots of pretty sparkles.

First off, the results are in on the 5k. I ran it in 33:33 with a pace of 10:52. My running partner ran it in 24:21 with a pace of 7:52. She is seriously a rock star and took first for her age division. Another friend of mine ran it in just over 22 minutes and took 2nd for our division.

In more fun news my nails look like disco balls. I painted them with Sinful Colors Smokin' which is an amazing dark gray. I love that color but I just was not feeling it today. I decided to go for fun and layer several coats of Sally Hansen Ice Queen on top and the results are amazing. Ice Queen is a great holographic glitter polish with medium blue and silver hexagonal glitter mixed in. The pictures don't even do the polish justice. It is impossible to get all the amazing colors in the holo. I will try to get a picture outside tomorrow to see if that helps.


No comments: