Welcome

Feel free to read my ramblings and check out my links. I love comments so let me know you are reading!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

This is my life

I am starting this blog to hopefully keep what is left of my sanity. I am a stay at home mom to 2 kids. Jimmy is 3 & Bianca is 2. I also watch my 7 month old niece, Shy. I am married to Jay. In my almost non-existent free time I knit, crochet & read. Since I am a complete masochist I decided that I also needed to start a blog.

Sometimes names in this blog will be changed to protect the idiots but most of the time I won't bother. You can also expect some pictures of knitty goodness *thanks to Boodi for that term*, gratuitous pics of monsters & some bitching about Jay or website drama. I will try to post here at least a few times a week depending on whether or not the kids are holding me hostage.

No comments: