Welcome

Feel free to read my ramblings and check out my links. I love comments so let me know you are reading!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook for February 14th, 2010

Outside my window... it is warming up.

I am thinking... that I have a lot to do today.

I am thankful for... Jay.

From the kitchen... chocolate chip cookies and tonight will be meatloaf.

I am wearing... jeans and a striped turtleneck.

I am reading... lots of stuff for Art History and math plus Living with the Dead by Kelley Armstrong.

I am hoping... that we can get the house in Louisiana.

I am creating... an amazing family.

I am hearing... She-ra.

Around the house... is a bit of a mess.

One of my favorite things... is finishing my to-do list.

A few plans for the rest of the week... getting my desk up here and putting my office back together.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

No comments: