Welcome

Feel free to read my ramblings and check out my links. I love comments so let me know you are reading!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook for February 7, 2011

Outside my window... it is snowy.

I am thinking... that I can't wait for summer!

I am thankful for... Jay going back to school.

From the kitchen... nothing & I am not sure what is for dinner.

I am wearing... jeans, t-shirt, and a blue zip up hoodie.

I am reading... lots of stuff for Art History and math plus Living with the Dead by Kelley Armstrong.

I am hoping... that we can start getting things organized for our move.

I am creating... a safe place.

I am hearing... the kids playing.

Around the house... is a mess of toys.

One of my favorite things... is taking a nice nap.

A few plans for the rest of the week... getting things cleaned up and back on track.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

No comments: