Welcome

Feel free to read my ramblings and check out my links. I love comments so let me know you are reading!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook for February 28, 2011

Outside my window... it is rainy and overcast.

I am thinking... that this headache needs to go away!

I am thankful for... Jimmy being at his best friend's b-day party so I can have some quiet.

From the kitchen... oatmeal chocolate chip muffins and garlic butter chicken for dinner.

I am wearing... jeans and a turtleneck.

I am reading... the new Family Circle and Woman's Day. I need to start a new book.

I am hoping... that I can get inspired to work on my final for art class.

I am creating... a peaceful refuge.

I am hearing... the dryer and Bianca playing quietly with her Polly Pockets.

Around the house... is clean. I just need to dust.

One of my favorite things... is to cuddle with Jay and watch Supernatural.

A few plans for the rest of the week... art final, math final, Jimmy back to school, get donations dropped off, drop of recycling, & go to the library.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... Bianca at 6 days old.

No comments: