Welcome

Feel free to read my ramblings and check out my links. I love comments so let me know you are reading!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook for March 7, 2011

Outside my window... there is a mixture of freezing rain and snow.

I am thinking... about my new classes that started today.

I am thankful for... the tree branch not going through my roof when it fell on it this morning & the fact I am finished with my college art class.

From the kitchen... nothing this second but we are having yogurt for lunch and cajun chicken with rice and green beans for dinner.

I am wearing... jeans, sneakers, a long sleeved green striped shirt, and a hoodie.

I am reading... a chapter in my new sociology text and history text.

I am hoping... that it starts getting warmer soon so Jay can replace the muffler on my van.

I am creating... a peaceful, pleasant home.

I am hearing... the heater running, Jay typing up an assignment, and Bianca playing with her Polly Pockets and legos.

Around the house... is it mostly clean except for the laundry I need to fold.

One of my favorite things... is clean sheets!

A few plans for the rest of the week... getting some schoolwork done, dropping of the recycling, doing a deep clean of the kitchen, and decluttering.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

No comments: