Welcome

Feel free to read my ramblings and check out my links. I love comments so let me know you are reading!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Quiet

My sister-in-law is leaving today. I will finally have my house back and some quiet. She came and stayed with us for five days about two weeks ago, flew out to Washington, and then returned here for two more days. I like B and love my niece and nephews but I am glad they are headed home. She has a 10 year old daughter M, a 7 year old son X, and a 3 year old son K. That means 5 kids plus 3 adults in my tiny apartment. To make it worse the kids spend all day fighting with each other and wreaking my house. I am a bit of a neat freak. I cannot stand messes and toys left everywhere. That is why the kids share a bedroom and have a playroom. The toys were everywhere. I couldn't walk without stepping on something or tripping over someone. And the volume level was insane. Screaming, crying, whining, and that was just the adults.


I have decided I am going to curl up with my Kindle and read or catch a few episodes of the office with Jay. I need some quiet time to recharge my battery. This makes me really hope we get the four bedroom house I fell in love with in LA. It is 4100+ sq. ft. and I could hide when people come to visit.

No comments: