Welcome

Feel free to read my ramblings and check out my links. I love comments so let me know you are reading!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I am in love!

My new Kitchenaid stand mixer arrived today. I had a Kitchenaid from the 1940s but the bowl broke in December. After searching everywhere for a new bowl, I broke down and bought a new mixer. This is what it looks like. The bayleaf color is even more amazing in person. It came with a flex edge beater as a bonus plus a $30 rebate and a year subscription to Martha Stewart Living. I made the most awesome brownies in it this afternoon. I am about to make some cookies as well. This mixer could be very bad for my diet. I cannot wait to make mashed potatoes with it. They will be so light and fluffy!
KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixers

No comments: